10 Ways to Use Maple Dark Balsamic Vinegar
As we dive deeper into Fall, it’s time to highlight some of our favorite Fall flavors. Our Maple Dark Balsamic Vinegar is a “must have” for all your Fall cooking and entertaining. It’s thick, rich, and has a smooth, subtle sweetness that compliments a variety of foods. In fact, here’s 10 ideas to get you started.
1. Viniagrette: Combine with Dijon mustard, salt, pepper, and one of our unflavored EVOOs for an outstanding vinaigrette dressing.
2. Homemade Barbecue Sauce: Provides the perfect amount of smooth sweetness to balance the heat and spice in your homemade barbecue sauce recipes.
3. Marinade: Add to Chipotle EVOO for an out-of-this-world marinade for any meat.
4. Drizzle: The Maple Dark Balsamic Vinegar tastes incredible drizzled over Fall vegetables such as sweet potatoes, acorn squash, and butternut squash.
5. Dessert: Pour over cheesecake, ice cream, or bread pudding.
6. Breakfast: Instead of syrup, use it to dribble over pancakes, waffles, muffins, or scones.
7. Glaze: This vinegar tastes great as a glaze for ham, bacon, pork chops, or salmon.
8. Roasted Brussels Sprouts: Toss Brussels sprouts with Maple Dark Balsamic Vinegar, salt, pepper, and garlic, then roast. This is a delicious Fall side dish.
9. Snack: Make glazed pecans by tossing pecan halves with Maple Dark Balsamic Vinegar, brown sugar, and salt. Bake for 15 minutes at 325ºF.
10. Appetizer: Drizzle over a soft cheese, such as goat cheese or cream cheese for a flavorful appetizer.
Maple Dark Balsamic Vinegar pairs well with the following olive oils: Cinnamon, Butter-Infused, Blood Orange, and Chipotle.
This is a seasonal flavor, so hurry on down to the shop to stock up while supplies last! See you soon!!
- Lisa Emmert