Easy Peasy Cheesy Straws! 0
A quick and easy addition to any meal!
1/2 cup butter, softened
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 and 1/4 cups all purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Directions:1. Heat your EGG to 350 degrees, convEGGtor in place.
2. In a large bowl, beat your butter with a hand mixer until light and fluffy.
3. Gradually add the shredded cheese and beat until blended.
4. In a separate bowl, sift the flour, salt, and cayenne pepper together.
5. Gradually add the flour mixture to the cheese mixture until a dough forms.
6. Lightly grease a baking sheet. Set aside.
7. Roll out your dough, and then cut it into strips. If you have a pastry bag, you can use that and pipe your cheese straws directly onto your baking sheet.
8. Place your strips about one inch apart on your baking sheet.
9. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes, or until the strips are lightly browned.
10. Let your strips rest for about 5 minutes before removing them from your baking sheet.
11. Mix up a dip, or throw them on a plate alongside some burgers and ENJOY!