Evilo Blog — Valley of the Vintage
Friday Favorites 10/14/16 0
Once again, there is a variety of things going on this weekend, so get out there and enjoy the Fall weather.
1. Mrs. Arkansas 2017 Pageant: October 15, 7pm at the Hot Springs Convention Center. Our very EvilO family members Charlene and DeeDee contend for the title of Mrs. Arkansas 2017. Come on out to support them along with us! We will be closing early on Saturday night to join them for this special night.
2. Hot Springs Oktoberfest: October 14-15, Hill Wheatly Plaza. Features Bavarian beer, cuisine, and entertainment.
3. Valley of the Vintage: October 14 and 15 at Whittington Place, 301 Whittington Ave. Juried vendors showcase vintage treasures and hand-crafted keepsakes.
4. Spice It Up: Our product of the week is this flavorful spice includes garlic, onion, paprika, turmeric, pepper, organic lemon peel, salt, and sugar. It’s perfect to enhance eggs and omelets, soups and chowders, burgers, meatloaf, garlic toast, salads, pasta, vegetables, poultry, meat, or fish. Visit us this weekend to sample Spice It Up.
- Lisa Emmert
- Tags: Friday Favorites Mrs. Arkansas Oktoberfest spice blend Spice It Up Valley of the Vintage