Evilo Blog — Evilo EGGrolls
Just Peachy! 0
Baked Peaches N' Cream EGGrolls with Raspberry Sauce!
2 15oz. canned peaches
1 tbsp. Baking Bliss
1 8oz. block of cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup Red Raspberry Conserves
1 tbsp. Honey
1/4 cup Powdered Sugar
1. In a large zip lock bag, mix the canned peaches and Baking Bliss. Seal tightly.
2. With the back of a large spoon, mash the peaches and Baking Bliss until chunky.
3. Lay an egg roll wrapper flat. Spread the middle of the wrapper with about 1 tbsp. cream cheese. Top cream cheese with 1 tbsp. of the peach mixture.
4. Fold the wrapper up and around the filling. Dampen the edges slightly with water, and seal.
5. Repeat the process until all egg rolls are wrapped.
6. Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
7. Place egg rolls in a single layer on a lightly oiled baking sheet.
8. Bake for 20 minutes, turning half-way through, or until golden brown.
9. In a bowl, mix the Raspberry Conserves, honey, and water. Whisk until fully combined.
10. Drizzle Raspberry sauce over Eggrolls and Enjoy!
This recipe can also be made on the Big Green Egg!
- Nicke Harper
- Tags: Baking Bliss Big Green Egg Eggrolls Evilo EGGrolls Honey Peaches N' Cream Recipe Red Raspberry Conserves
Seeing Double! 0
Evilo's Sweet and Sour Sauce Duo!
Ingredients for Peach Sweet & Sour Sauce:
1/3 cup Peach infused Balsamic Vinegar
2 tbsp. Ketchup
1 tbsp. plus 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
2 tbsp. Italian Lambrusco Red Wine vinegar
2 tbsp. unsalted butter
3 tbsp. water
1. Cook the Peach balsamic vinegar, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, and water in a saucepan over medium- high heat, whisking until thick, or about 5 minutes.
2. Whisk in the Italian Lambrusco Red Wine vinegar, then the butter a few pieces at a time. Remove from heat ans allow to cool.
3. Serve with EGGrolls and enjoy!
Ingredients for Raspberry Sweet & Sour Sauce:
1/4 cup Red Raspberry Conserves
2 tbsp. Orange Juice
2 tbsp. Italian Lambrusco Red Wine Vinegar
Directions:1. In a saucepan, combine the Red Raspberry Conserves, orange juice, and Italian Lambrusco Red Wine vinegar.
2. Bring to a boil and cook for 2-3 minutes.
3. Remove pan from heat and allow to cool.
4. Serve with EGGrolls and enjoy!
Leggo My EGGrolls! 0
Evilo's Pulled Pork EGGrolls baked on the Big Green Egg!
BGE Simply Zensational Seasoning
Brenda's Country Coleslaw Mix
1 bag shredded slaw mix
1/2 cup mayo
1 egg, scrambled
1-2 tsp. Scallion infused Olive Oil
1. Rub the pork butt down in the Simply Zensational seasoning.
2. Preheat your EGG to 250 degrees, convEGGtor in place.
3. Cook the pork butt for 7-8 hours, or until the bone comes out with no resistance. Allow the butt to cool, and then shred it with meat claws.
4. Mix the Brenda's Country Coleslaw seasoning, slaw mix, and mayo together.
5. Take an eggroll wrapper and lay it flat. Spoon in about 1 tbsp. of pulled pork.
6. Add 1 or 2 tsp. coleslaw on top of the pulled pork.
7. Roll the wrapper up and around the filling, folding the corners inward to create a loose roll. Using a small brush, lightly brush the edge of the seams with the scrambled egg to seal. Set roll aside. Continue the process until all wrappers have been rolled.
8. Preheat your Big Green Egg and Baking Stone to 425 degrees, convEGGtor in place.
9. Brush the eggrolls with the Scallion infused Olive Oil and arrange on the baking stone, seam side down.
10. Bake the eggrolls for 20 minutes, turning half-way through, or until golden brown.
11. Serve the eggrolls warm, with your choice of dipping sauce!