Evilo Blog — Red Raspberry Conserves
Just Peachy! 0
Baked Peaches N' Cream EGGrolls with Raspberry Sauce!
2 15oz. canned peaches
1 tbsp. Baking Bliss
1 8oz. block of cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup Red Raspberry Conserves
1 tbsp. Honey
1/4 cup Powdered Sugar
1. In a large zip lock bag, mix the canned peaches and Baking Bliss. Seal tightly.
2. With the back of a large spoon, mash the peaches and Baking Bliss until chunky.
3. Lay an egg roll wrapper flat. Spread the middle of the wrapper with about 1 tbsp. cream cheese. Top cream cheese with 1 tbsp. of the peach mixture.
4. Fold the wrapper up and around the filling. Dampen the edges slightly with water, and seal.
5. Repeat the process until all egg rolls are wrapped.
6. Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
7. Place egg rolls in a single layer on a lightly oiled baking sheet.
8. Bake for 20 minutes, turning half-way through, or until golden brown.
9. In a bowl, mix the Raspberry Conserves, honey, and water. Whisk until fully combined.
10. Drizzle Raspberry sauce over Eggrolls and Enjoy!
This recipe can also be made on the Big Green Egg!
- Nicke Harper
- Tags: Baking Bliss Big Green Egg Eggrolls Evilo EGGrolls Honey Peaches N' Cream Recipe Red Raspberry Conserves
Seeing Double! 0
Evilo's Sweet and Sour Sauce Duo!
Ingredients for Peach Sweet & Sour Sauce:
1/3 cup Peach infused Balsamic Vinegar
2 tbsp. Ketchup
1 tbsp. plus 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
2 tbsp. Italian Lambrusco Red Wine vinegar
2 tbsp. unsalted butter
3 tbsp. water
1. Cook the Peach balsamic vinegar, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, and water in a saucepan over medium- high heat, whisking until thick, or about 5 minutes.
2. Whisk in the Italian Lambrusco Red Wine vinegar, then the butter a few pieces at a time. Remove from heat ans allow to cool.
3. Serve with EGGrolls and enjoy!
Ingredients for Raspberry Sweet & Sour Sauce:
1/4 cup Red Raspberry Conserves
2 tbsp. Orange Juice
2 tbsp. Italian Lambrusco Red Wine Vinegar
Directions:1. In a saucepan, combine the Red Raspberry Conserves, orange juice, and Italian Lambrusco Red Wine vinegar.
2. Bring to a boil and cook for 2-3 minutes.
3. Remove pan from heat and allow to cool.
4. Serve with EGGrolls and enjoy!