Springtime Pasta Salad 24
1 (8oz. box) Tricolor Rotini Pasta
1/2 cup Garlic Mushroom infused olive oil
1/4 cup Italian Lambrusco red wine vinegar
2 tbsp. Water
2 tsp. Honey
3-4 tbsp. Evilo Bread Dipper
2 tbsp. Grated Parmesan Cheese
1/2 cup Feta Cheese Stuffed Olives
1 tbsp. Black Olive Tapanade
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Boil pasta in salted water according to directions on the box.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the olive oil, red wine vinegar, water, honey, bread Dipper, and parmesan cheese.
3. Once pasta is done, transfer it to a large container with a lid.
4. Pour the vinaigrette over the pasta. Add the chopped olives and Tapanade.
5. Secure the lid tightly and toss the pasta until evenly coated. Add salt and pepper to your personal taste.
6. Refrigerate for at least two hours for flavor to develope.
Smokeadelic Deviled Eggs 0
Evilo's own take on a classic recipe!
1/3 cup Mayo
1 tbsp. Italian Lambrusco Red Wine Vinegar
2 tsp. yellow mustard
2 turns Maine Sea Salt and Pepper
3 tsp. Chives
2 tbsp. Dill Relish
2 tbsp. Black Peppercorn Bacon Jam
Dash of Sambal Hot Sauce
Bourbon Smoked Paprika for garnish
1. Preheat your Egg to 300 degrees, convEGGtor in place. Spray your baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Separate the egg whites from the egg yolks. Set aside the yolks. Whisk the egg whites until just foamy, transfer them to the baking dish and cover with foil. Cook for 20 minutes, or until whites have set. Let cool completely in the baking dish.
3. Beat the yolks until smooth. Lightly coat a nonstick pan with cooking spray. Add the yolks and scramble until fully cooked and slightly dry.
4. Transfer the yolks to a food processor. Add the mayo, Lambrusco, mustard, salt and pepper, bacon jam, dill relish, chives, and the hot sauce. Pulse until smooth. Transfer to a pastry bag.
5. Turn the egg whites onto a cutting board and cut into 1 inch squares. Add a dollop of the filling and garnish with the smoked paprika and additional chives if desired.
Seeing Double! 0
Evilo's Sweet and Sour Sauce Duo!
Ingredients for Peach Sweet & Sour Sauce:
1/3 cup Peach infused Balsamic Vinegar
2 tbsp. Ketchup
1 tbsp. plus 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
2 tbsp. Italian Lambrusco Red Wine vinegar
2 tbsp. unsalted butter
3 tbsp. water
1. Cook the Peach balsamic vinegar, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, and water in a saucepan over medium- high heat, whisking until thick, or about 5 minutes.
2. Whisk in the Italian Lambrusco Red Wine vinegar, then the butter a few pieces at a time. Remove from heat ans allow to cool.
3. Serve with EGGrolls and enjoy!
Ingredients for Raspberry Sweet & Sour Sauce:
1/4 cup Red Raspberry Conserves
2 tbsp. Orange Juice
2 tbsp. Italian Lambrusco Red Wine Vinegar
Directions:1. In a saucepan, combine the Red Raspberry Conserves, orange juice, and Italian Lambrusco Red Wine vinegar.
2. Bring to a boil and cook for 2-3 minutes.
3. Remove pan from heat and allow to cool.
4. Serve with EGGrolls and enjoy!
Cherry Vanilla Maple Shrub 0
This shrub will leave you feeling summertime fine.
2 cups maraschino cherries
1/2 vanilla bean
1/2 cup Maple Butter Spread
1/2 cup Italian Lambrusco Red Wine Vinegar
1 tbsp. Vanilla Balsamic Vinegar
Directions:1. Place the cherries in a large bowl.
2. Add the vanilla bean and Maple Butter Spread
3. Using a blunt object, mash the cherries and vanilla bean to a pulp.
4. Cover and let the mixture sit for 24 to 48 hours.
5. Strain the mixture, squeezing all the liquid out of the cherries.
6. Discard the pulp and pour your syrup into a jar or bottle.
7. Fill a glass with ice.
8. Pour 2 tablespoons of shrub syrup over ice and top with sparkling water, or add a splash of your favorite liquor for an all natural cocktail!
Strawberry Wine Shrub 0
For all of those wine-o's at heart.
1 lb. fresh strawberries
1 cup sugar
1 cup water
1 cup Italian Lambrusco Red Wine Vinegar
1 tbsp. 25 Star Balsamic Vinegar
Directions:1. Mix sugar and water in medium saucepan over low heat until sugar is completely dissolved.
2. Slice your strawberries thinly, then add them to the saucepan and bring to a low simmer.
3. Let the mixture simmer until the syrup is the color of the fruit and the strawberries look tired.
4. Add the Italian Lambrusco Red Wine Vinegar and the 25 Star Balsamic Vinegar. Whisk to combine, then return to a simmer.
5. Remove the saucepan from the heat and strain the fruit from the syrup.
6. Pour the syrup into a bottle or jar and store in the fridge.
7. Fill a glass with ice and pour your shrub syrup over the ice, then top it with sparkling water, stirring slightly to combine, or add a shot of your favorite liquor for an all-natural cocktail!
Smokedelic Chili Baby! 0
A mouth-watering, smoked chili the whole family will love.
2 lbs. ground beef
3- 14.5 oz. cans of diced tomatoes
1- 15.5 can of dark kidney beans
1- 16oz. can of pinto beans
1 large white onion, diced
1 red bell pepper, diced
1 green bell pepper, diced
3 roasted red chilis, diced
1 tsp. Fleur de Sel sea salt
3/4 cups Italian Lambrusco Red Wine Vinegar
3 cloves Chipotle marinated garlic, diced
1 tbs. Garlic infused olive oil
4 tbs. Blackened Seasoning
2-3 Hickory smoking chunks
Directions:1. Fire up your Big Green Egg to 250 degrees.
2. Once your Egg has reached 250 degrees, add your hickory smoking chunks and place your convEGGtor inside.
3. Once your grill has reached 250 degrees with the convEGGtor in place, place your Dutch oven on your cooking grate.
4. Add your garlic olive oil and onions to the dutch oven. Saute for 2-3 minutes, then add your bell peppers, roasted chilis, and your garlic cloves.
5. Once the vegetables are soft, add salt and pepper to taste, then bring to a simmer.
6. Add your Lambrusco vinegar, pinto beans, kidney beans, and diced tomatoes. Stir until combined.
7. Knead the ground beef and blackened seasoning together, then roll into a large ball.
8. Place a perforated cooking grid on top of your dutch oven, then place your meatball in the center of your perforated cooking grid.
9. Smoke at 250 degrees for about 3 hours, or until the meatball reaches 140 degrees internally.
10. Remove the meatball and perforated cooking grid. Chop your meatball into small chunks, then add it to your dutch oven. Stir until combined.
11. Smoke for an additional hour, stirring occasionally.
12. Top your chili with shredded cheese or chives, serve, and ENJOY!